lundi 30 septembre 2013

Ma petite robe noire

Cadeau de noel adorée <3 ma petite robe noire brodée..Parfaite pour une journée au boulot ou pour une soirée au restau !

Robe : Pull & bear 
Chaussures : Bershka


2 commentaires:

  1. I am John from LOOKBOOK and from the United States. This is my first time visiting and commenting on "Fashion Spirit."

    I Hyped this lovely outfit on LOOKBOOK. This outfit is sugar and spice- the dress is surely sweet as well as the peep-toe pumps, but it is the leopard print detail on the pumps that add spice to this outfit. Also sweet about you are your cute face, sweet smile, and lovely hairstyle.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you John for this comment and to follow me until my blog :) I'm glad of that.

      Supprimer